Join us on

04.10.2012 13:54

Davit Kezerashvili’s Company Procures 40 Percent Shares of Rustavi 2 and Mze TV

David Mchedlidze

Former Minister of Defense and incumbent businessman Davit Kezerashvili allied with President Saakashvili has procured 40 percent shares of Rustavi 2 and Mze TV. According to the public registry data on October 4 the former owner Levan Karamanishili sold 40 out of his 90 percent at USD 500,000 to Media Georgia LLC solely owned by Davit Kezerashvili.

Kezerashvili also owns Georgian Media Company LLC having procured 40 percent of Mze TV from Karamanishvili at USD 250, 000.

Both companies Media Georgia and Georgian Media Company were registered at the public registry on October 3, a day ahead of the deal. Giorgi Pruidze, head of the marketing service of the Tabula magazine is the director of both of the companies. Tamar Chergoleishvili, the spouse of Giga Bokeria, Secretary of the National Security Council of Georgia is the editor-in-chief of the Tabula.

Karamanishvili procured 90 percent of Rustavi 2 and Mze in late December 2011. The remaining 10 percent is owned by Gogi Gegeshidze, the director of both of the companies.  

Competitions

Archive

Jobs

Archive

Trainings

Archive

This project is suplied by

Website Security Test