Join us on

18.01.2012 17:59

Purchase Agreement on Igrika is in Public Registry

Maia Tsiklauri
bidzina ivanishvili (photo: )

Director General of Maestro TV channel Ilia Kikabidze sold Igrika ltd. to Accept ltd. for 20 thousand GEL. Accept ltd. belongs to Bidzina Ivanishvili’s wife. Director of Accept ltd. Kakha Kobiashvili applied to Public Registry on January 17 in order to register this deal.

Currently Igrika holds general cable and satellite broadcasting license. Kikabidze transferred the management rights on Igrika to Accept ltd. on December 12, 2011 for one year. On January 17 based on the agreement made between Igrika and Accept the abovementioned contract on transfer of management rights was annulled. According to this recent transaction, Accept ltd. is obliged to pay Ilia Kikabidze 20 thousand GEL within 3 working days after the registration.

January 17 agreement also changed Igrika’s legal address. Instead of 74 Chavchavadze Avenue, its address will now be 42 Bogdan Khmelnitsky Street in Isani-Samgori district of Tbilisi.

A few days prior to this agreement Director of Igrika ltd. Lasha Shonia was sacked. He was replaced by Kakha Kobiashvili who owns 20% of the company’s shares.

80% of Accept ltd. is owned by Ekaterine Khvedelidze – Bidzina Ivanishvili’s spouse. The owner of the remaining 20% of shares Kakha Kobiashvili heads Georgian Holding and Holding Twenty One – companies owned by Ivanishvili. Georgian Holding is the sole proprietor of Ivanishvili’s public movement called Georgian Dream. 

Competitions

Archive

Jobs

Archive

Trainings

Archive

This project is suplied by

Website Security Test