News Service Producer – 9th Channel
TV-Company 9th Channel announces vacancy of news service producer:
Working regime: full time
- Higher education in journalism;
- Minimum of three years of experience of working at the similar position;
- Full awareness of media production, communication, techniques and methods;
- Experience in producing programs abroad is a plus;
- Full knowledge of verbal and literature norms of Georgian language;
- Knowledge of English/Russian languages;
- Complete knowledge of office computer programs;
- Teamwork skills;
- Creativity and innovatory thinking;
- Well-organized and responsibility;
- Ability to work in a stressful environment;
- Flexibility and ability adapt to changing situations;
-Carrier growth oriented.
- To develop the working concept of the news service;
- Participation in drawing up newscast format (determining duration and sequence of reports, quantity and duration of advertisement inserts);
- Planning news service working process; determining and controlling deadlines for reports’ preparation and turning in, coordinating broadcasting production;
- Determining and coordinating the self-advertisement of newscasts (advertisement inserts, promos);
- Controlling the quality of newscasts – rating and rating dynamics monitoring and adequate response.
All the interested persons must send their resume with a photo to the following e-mail address: email@example.com not later than 1 April 2012.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line, or otherwise your application will not be considered.