1. News Service Producer – 9th Channel
TV-Company 9th Channel announces vacancy of news service reporter:
Working regime: full time
- Higher education in TV-journalism;
- Minimum of two years of experience of working at the similar position;
- Full awareness of media production, communication, techniques and methods;
- Full knowledge of verbal and literature norms of Georgian language;
- Knowledge of English/Russian languages;
- Complete knowledge of office computer programs;
- Presentable appearance;
- Teamwork skills;
- Well-organized and responsibility;
- Ability to work in a stressful environment;
- Flexibility and ability adapt to changing situations;
- Operative search for information for newscasts;
- Reporting on news from the spot;
- Editing of obtained information; insuring reliability of data;
- Preparing reports for newscasts.
All the interested persons must send their resume with a photo to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 1 April 2012.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line, or otherwise your application will not be considered.