Events / Jobs
Recruitment of National Staff for the OSCE/ODIHR Election Observation Mission to Georgia, 2013
ODIHR is the leading agency in Europe in the field of election observation. It co-ordinates and organizes the deployment of numerous observation missions with thousands of observers every year to assess the compliance of elections in the OSCE participating States with OSCE commitments, other international standards for democratic elections, and national legislation. Its unique methodology provides an in-depth insight into all elements of an electoral process and permits it to make concrete recommendations to further improve electoral processes. Further details of the organization can be found at http://www.osce.org/odihr.
Following an official invitation from the authorities of Georgia, the OSCE/ODIHR is deploying an Election Observation Mission (EOM) for the upcoming presidential election anticipated to take place on 27 October 2013. In this connection, the OSCE/ODIHR is currently recruiting national staff for bellow mentioned positions.
For the following programmatic positions:
1. EOM/GEO Executive Assistant to the Head of Mission - 1 position,
2. EOM/GEO Administrative Assistant Deputy Head of Mission - 1 position,
3. EOM/GEO Senior Election Analyst Assistant - 1 position,
4. EOM/GEO Senior Legal Analyst Assistant - 1 position,
5. EOM/GEO Senior Campaign Finance Assistant - 1 position,
6. EOM/GEO Senior Political Analyst Assistant - 1 position,
7. EOM/GEO Senior Media Analyst Assistant - 1 position,
8. EOM/GEO Media Monitors - 6 positions,
9. EOM/GEO Senior Long-term Observers (LTO) Coordinator Assistant - 1 position,
10. EOM/GEO Security Expert Assistant - 1 position,
11. EOM/GEO Parliamentary Liaison Assistant - 1 position
And for the following administrative positions:
12. EOM/GEO Senior Operations Expert Assistant - 2 positions,
13. EOM/GEO Junior Operations Expert Assistant - 2 positions,
14. EOM/GEO IT and Comms Assistant - 1 position,
15. EOM/GEO Procurement and Contracting Officer Assistant - 1 position,
16. EOM/GEO Front Office Assistant - 1 position,
17. EOM/GEO Driver with own car - 4 positions,
18. EOM/GEO Cleaner - 1 position,
19. EOM/GEO LTO Assistant-Interpreter - 12 positions,
20. EOM/GEO Driver with car for LTO team - 12 positions,
21. EOM/GEO Data Entry Clerks - 20 positions.
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia for all positions, except LTO Assistant-Interpreter and Driver for LTO team - different regions of Georgia.
Start date: For administrative positions - 6-8 September 2013, for other positions - 12-15 September 2013
Job Description for each position can be viewed on http://www.osce.org/odihr
Those interested in applying should forward recent curriculum vitae in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org and please indicate the exact title of the position you are applying for in the e-mail subject line.
Application deadline for all positions: 5 September 2013.
Additional notes: Working language of the OSCE/ODIHR Election Assessment Mission is English.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The OSCE is committed to achieving a better balance of women and men within the Organization. Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Note: No application fees are required by OSCE/ODIHR for its recruitment process at any stage (application processing, interview meeting, training or any other fees).